Tailormade for Highschools, Universities and Academies
The physical and mental transition from adolescence to adulthood can be a challenging period for young individuals. Therefore, support in understanding and regulating the inner and outer world is crucial for a healthy and balanced life.
Modul University Vienna
American International School Vienna
GEDS encourages students to independently establish the primary Physical, Mental, Personal and Social skills in order to reach full potential and create added value to our society.
Improve yourself first
Focus on undersanding the own body to reach maximum performance.
Team building activities and trainings to form leadership skills and responsibility.
Focus on understanding the mind and the thoughts.
Defining the interests and finding the right study program and university.
Leadership and Sports for young people
The outcomes of the Leader Workshop
Scientifically proven better performance in school and sports
Connecting different brain areas through various visual, balance, auditive, coordinative and cognitive methods
Improves creativity, concentration, brain endurance and the ability to make decisions under pressure
Staying calm in stress situations, more efficiency in private and professional life
GEDS four primary skills
- Basic knowledge and facts about the human body
- Movement and health
- Healthy lifestyle
- Basic knowledge about the mind
- Thoughts and emotions
- Inner balance- Mind, Body, Spirit connection
- Focus and decision- making
- Intrinsic motivation
- Effort and will to win
- Communication skills
- Team building- find your place within a group, challenges, overcoming obstacles together
- Responsibility- personal and social responsibility
- Techniques for self- defense
- Playful way to interact with the own body and others
- Shaping the body and the mind
- Increasing overall coordination, power, stamina, and mobility
- Increasing self- esteem, facing problems and obstacles
- Creating a safe environment which supports respect within the group
Learn to lead yourself first - then others.
My goal is to support young individuals in developing their physical skills and mental strength by applying the knowledge I have gathered throughout my 13 years of experience as a certified coach in sports and mentoring.
I develop group potential and each individual's personal growth by leading through values such as teamwork, self- love, empathy, and respect.